Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Wild series is coming along nicely. I've finished the second installment called Wild Rodeo Nights. You can read the first meeting of our hero Cole and heroine Carrie on my website at www.romancestorytime.com. I've started the third piece and it will be called Wild Nevada Ride and features Chase and Cole's brother, Justin. He owns a ranch outside of Vegas and raises cattle. Our heroine is Katrina or Kat, as her friends call her. I will be posting their first meeting on the website soon.

Come by and check it out!

I will also being doing a chat on The Bookhouse website on 8/11/09. Come by and chat with me.

I'm going to make a list of the author chats that I will be participating in as well through the several reader loops that I'm on. I'd love to see you all there.

I'll keep you posted.

See you soon.

Sandy

No comments: