Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good afternoon ladies and gents,

I know I don't blog on her near like I should, but with everything going on, I can't seem to find the time to pee, much less keep up with the daily duties of being an author.

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know my newest cowboy story will be released on 3/16/11 with Secret Cravings Publishing.


I love this cover! Of course, the incredible Jimmy Thomas on the cover, you can't go wrong.

You can read the blurb at excerpts at www.secretcravingspublishing.com/SandySullivan.html

If you aren't on my newsletter list, you can go to my website at http://www.romancestorytime.com/ and be added on any page. It goes out once a month and gives you a glimpse into my life, my writing and what's coming up.

Thanks to all of you for being fans and I hope you continue to love what you read.

~ Sandy

No comments: