Friday, December 26, 2014

Stuff Your Kindle Blog Hop!


We are having a blog hop to stuff your Kindle! I hope you will find some great authors to check out on Amazon with your new ereader.

As for me, I'm going to talk cowboys. I know, big surprise eh?

I for one, love cowboys and I bet you do too. To me it's all about the way they act around women. I write cowboys in all of my stories, as some of you may know, and I try to make them as close to a fantasy man as possible, but one that could be the guy around the corner. They treat their women with respect. They hold the door open for them. They help them with their chair when they are sitting down at a table. They work hard all day at whatever job they do.

See, any great guy could be a cowboy like in my books. They don't want to wear Wrangler jeans, dirty cowboy boots, and a cowboy hat, although for me, that's a bonus unto itself.

I'm a happily married woman of 15 years. Is he a cowboy? Nope. Not even close. The closest he gets to being a cowboy is feeding my 4 horses for me sometimes, building a fence on occasion, helping me with the animals, or petting the horses when he goes out into the field. Does he wear Wranglers? Yes, but only because that's what I buy for him. Does he have boots? Not cowboy boots. Does he wear a cowboy hat? Nope although he did at our wedding only because he said he wanted to get married in jeans. I relented. He got married in black jeans, black boots, black cowboy hat, and a western cut tux jacket. He looked mighty sharp for a dress up cowboy, but I got my cowboy in one sense of the word.

So check out the authors of this hop. Maybe you'll find a cowboy of your own. The link to the SCP blog for other authors is www.secretcravingspublishing.blogspot.com. See what's hanging over there. You might be surprised.

As for me, leave a comment at the bottom of this post for a chance to win your very own signed ebook copy of Make Mine a Cowboy. I will pick on lucky winner to receive their very own copy on Monday morning so check back!



Blurb

Mesa Arraguso writes about hot cowboys for a living. Being a romance writer has it perks and its drawbacks. She spends a lot of time alone in front of her computer, but she gets to fantasize about incredibly hot men wearing cowboy boots and Stetsons. While visiting San Antonio, Texas for a writer’s conference, she finds herself stranded on the back roads of Bandera only to be rescued by one of the most gorgeous men she’s ever encountered, be it fantasy or for real.

Joel Young is a cowboy. From the top of his Stetson to the tip of his dirty cowboy boots, he’s cowboy through and through. Along with rescuing women when they do silly things like running out of gas miles from town on a dirt road, he spends his days herding cattle, fixing fences and breaking horses.

Can one handsome cowboy and a city-girl from LA find common ground in the Hill Country long enough to see beyond a quick fling?


If you'd like to check out my books, you can see everything available at www.romancestorytime.com which is my website.

See you around the web!

Sandy

15 comments:

Kathleen Ball said...

great book!!

Shelly Wygant said...

Thank you.

Jeanine said...

Fun to hear about your hubby!

Karen Cino said...

Thanks for sharing your own cowboy with us.

danie88 said...

Love me some cowboys <3

Beverly said...

Love the wedding story.

Iam Lizzie said...

❤️❤️❤️

Cathy Brockman said...

Thanks for the giveaway!sounds like a fine man you have and you did get your cowboy dream wedding lol!! I love cowboys too!!cathybrockmanromance@gmail.com

Therese Lopez said...

This book sounds awesome!! I live in San Antonio so I have been to Bandera, TX a lot and I love that town and they do have some good looking cowboys!!! Thank you for the chance.

Shadow said...

I have that one in ebook! Its a fantastic read! I loved the character! Thank you for sharing! Happy New Year!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Sandy Sullivan said...

Theresa Lopez - You are the winner of the signed ebook of Make Mine a Cowboy.

Email me at sandysullivan@romancestorytime.com with your email address and I'll get it right out.

Congrats!

Tricia said...

Hi, I am not sure if this contest is still running, as it seems a winner has already been pick, even though you stated you would announce the winner on Monday?

But I just want to say that Western Romances, be it contemporary or historical are my very Favorite!

It has always been my dream to move to Colorado and have a big cattle Ranch! With cows, chickens and the Wonderful outdoors Life that comes with Ranching!

Holly J. Gill said...

Nice to hear about your hubby and great book!

Sandy Sullivan said...

Tricia - email me at sandysullivan@romancestorytime.com and I'll send you a book.

I inadvertently picked a winner early, but you came up as the second winner this morning.

Sandy

Vickie Carter said...

For some, you had the ideal wedding Sandy